On Saturday June 16th approximately around 12:35 p.m. Shipley's store on Antoine Drive in Houston Texas 77088 I went to the drive-thru to purchase two dozens of glazed donuts.

I asked the lady cashier that answered the window how long has the donuts been sitting there she told me that the donuts has been sitting since about 11am, I asked her could I get hot donuts, she said (no). I asked her can I purchase one and she allowed me to purchase one a doughnut was old and nasty, and cold. I asked for a refund then she closed the window on me and then another woman came to the window. The second women asked me, What was the reason i was asking for a refund.

I told her the same as i told the first lady. The donuts was cold, hard and nasty and i wanted a refund. She begin to get very rude while trying to explain to me why i can not get a refund.

So i asked for corporate number and the second lady told me to look it up, she said (Google it) then i asked what was her name then she began yelling saying she was going to call the police.

This type of behavior is not expected. I am a customer who only wanted to buy 2dozens if fresh donuts.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shipley Donuts Doughnut.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 16.

Comments